Thank you for your interest in becoming a member!
Becoming a member or renewing your membership with WSHJA
is easy. Simply fill out our online or printed form, choose
a convenient payment
method, and we'll take care of the details!
- Regular Membership (WA residents): $45
- Associate Membership (out-of-state residents): $35
- Horse recording (per horse): $30
Membership is annual, running from December 1-November
30, and is not
prorated. All fees are in USD. Note: Members receive a
10% discount if registration is completed by December 31!
WSHJA members know how to set the pace.
Kempin and Corvester at the
Classic. Photo courtesy Gary Voth
Any horse that you wish to accrue hunter or jumper points
toward the WSHJA Annual Awards Program
must be recorded (registered) with WSHJA. This is in addition to
any registration with USEF/USHJA. You or an immediate
family member must own or lease any horse that you record.
You may record horses at the same time as you apply for
membership. Note that horses must be recorded by individual
members (not farms). If using our online form, you may
record up to 20 horses.
If you need to record more than
this, or if you wish to record a horse at a later date,
please use our paper form.
- New members and renewing members use the same form.
- We accept most major credit cards; however, if you
need to pay by check, please renew by mail rather than
- Your membership and horse registration is effective
the date payment is processed. (If using our online
form, please keep the automated confirmation email for
- After we have processed your application, you will
receive a welcome email. Your membership card and
membership kit will follow in the mail separately.
- Upon receiving your welcome email, you may check the
status of your
membership and your
horses' registration status.