Equestrians represent a coveted demographic.
Why Become a Sponsor?
The Washington State Hunter Jumper Association is a public 501c7
non-profit association dedicated to promoting the sport of horsemanship and
the equestrian arts. WSHJA offers outstanding horse shows that enjoy
high popularity and brand loyalty among equestrians. By becoming a sponsor, not only can you reach a
highly targeted, influential audience, but also help to provide valuable
services to the regional community.
Benefits of Sponsorship
By sponsoring a WSHJA horse show or series, you can:
- Educate a high-end targeted market about your company and products.
- Receive philanthropic recognition for your support of local
non-profit sports where men and women compete equally.
- Be associated with wholesome and exciting activities that are fun for
the entire family.
- Create brand awareness, utilize on-site and website opportunities for
product display and distribution.
- Support youth leadership opportunities, yes, getting horses to go over
fences does teach the skills necessary to lead teams, initiatives, and give
to your community.
- Entertain your valued friends, associates, employees, and family.
Do you you operate a hunter jumper riding, training, or boarding facility,
or breed horses for the hunter jumper sport? If so, you can promote
your business in a highly targeted way by partnering with WSHJA. Through sponsorship,
your business will gain visibility at our
shows and events, receive advertising on our Web site,
and participate in our equestrian services referral.
Are you passionate about horses and the hunter jumper sport?
Consider donating your valuable time and resources to help WSHJA deliver
on its mission. Volunteer
opportunities exist at all levels and skills, from marketing
communication to horse show operations.
How to Become a Sponsor
To learn how to sponsor a WSHJA event or series, please send email to: